Why you should migrate to Shopify
It takes a lot of effort to migrate from an old platform to a new one. Despite this, many business owners are switching from Shopify to another platform to Shopify. Is it really worth it to put money towards migration? Here are some reasons to migrate to Shopify.
- Maintaining a Shopify store requires only basic developer support.
- A large number of features, functionality, add-ons, and apps are available.
- Security and hosting infrastructure are simple.
- The website was set up and implemented quickly.
- Payment processing is built-in for convenience.
- Prices that are less expensive in comparison.
Our Shopify Migration Services
Our Shopify Migration Process
To reach the target objectives of businesses, we use a planned Shopify Migration approach that includes several steps:
- The most important criteria
- Processes of operation
Planning a strategy
- Information and data
- User Experience
- New features
Development & Migration
- Legacy media, data, and content Elements
- Extensions from Third Parties
- Code refactoring
- Re-architecting integrations
- Compatibility with various devices and theming
QA and Go Live
- End-to-end system testing
- Final data rollout
- Deployment testing
- Technology stack and infrastructure
- Production cutover and staging