This business is the top importer, retailer, and wholesaler of commercial and hospitality furniture which is located in Australia. They mostly import high-quality commercial-grade goods from European nations. Furthermore, they provide a comprehensive partner program to distributors and resellers of furniture which can help their customers sell more products.
This customer required a comprehensive and contemporary website with all checkout flow. They needed to manage and save all the data in the WordPress BE site. They also want to change their basic design and theme, which will help the business generate more sales and revenue. Therefore, they were looking for a partner to help them with it.
Wtth WordPress development with React, we carried out solutions that works well in this project:
- Setup a new WordPress site as a backend for the Gatsby Furnlink site
- Using ACF Pro plugin for the home page content
- Using ACF Pro plugin for the site options
- Using Atlas Content Modeller for the FAQs and Backend News content
- Using WordPress database and session to make the cart, checkout and account features
- Create new custom post types for WPGraphQL
- Using WPGraphQL to get the data and fill them to the Gatsby site
We selected the best solutions that were compatible with WordPress based on technical and company needs. They assisted in the addition of the required features and the accelerated development. Our QA professionals tested each feature that was created. Testing made sure everything worked without causing performance issues.